Please Read before you book a tee time. These rules are strictly enforced!
Coved 19 Facility Rules
Keep in mind that these rules apply to everyone and that it is for everyone’s safety!
- All players must check in at golf shop before teeing off.
- If you do not have a Tee Time or miss your Tee time, you are not guaranteed to play.
- All players may walk or take a cart by themselves. Parties related or dwelling together may ride together.
- We will not pair up groups. Tee times are 15 Minute intervals. Riders must remain in close proximity of their cart if not playing.
- We cannot control the tee if you do not start on #1 or you do not maintain your position on the golf course. Do not skip around. If the pace of play is not to your liking, do not start. You are expected to keep up with the group in front of you so that all of the players can play at a reasonable pace. Those losing more than 1 hole in their position must skip forward to maintain no more than 1 hole apart.
- Persons outside should keep a 6 foot distance from each other if in contact for 15 minutes or more. The virus is spread by droplets from sneezing or coughing. Please keep your distance to prevent exposure.
- Sanitizer is supplied on the counter. You may swipe your own credit card when checking in.
- You CANNOT bring your own alcohol. Snacks and water are ok. The facility will have no water on the course until these rules are lifted.
- Those who do not abide by these rules will be asked to leave. These rules are for the safety of all involved.
Mobile Site thegreensatnorthhills available in your App store provides a Loyalty program(Pay for 5 rounds and get the 6th round FREE) when App is used!
Twilight starts at 1:00 PM
Carts must be in by 5:00
Pro Shop: 501-833-3790
TWILIGHT starts at 1:00 PM EVERYDAY
Tee Times are available to book on-line or 501-833-3790.
Call for Tee Time availability.
Tee times start 9:00 AM Tuesday – Thursday / 9:00 AM Friday – Sunday
Carts must be in by 5:00 PM
CLOSED MONDAY FOR MAINTENANCE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
Driving Range closed on Monday.
Dress code is proper golf attire. No T-shirts or tank tops.
**********OPEN TO THE PUBLIC**********
Rates: includes cart!!!!
$30 Tuesday – Thursday / $36 for Friday – Sunday
Twilight Rate starts at 1:00 PM
$21 Tuesday – Thursday / $27 Fri-Sun
60 or older $26 all days open
Best rate applies
Call 501-833-3790, book on-line or use the FREE Greens at North Hills mobile App!
Loyalty program on the App. Sign up today.
Download the greens at north hills at your App Store.
Welcome to The Greens At North Hills
Open to ALL!!!
The Greens At North Hills is an affordable golf course owned and operated by the City of Sherwood, Arkansas. Sherwood is in close proximity to Little Rock, North Little Rock, Maumelle, Jacksonville and Cabot.
Located 13 miles from the Little Rock National Airport, this golf course in Sherwood, Arkansas is convenient for both residents and visitors. The renovated Robert Trent Jones Project from the early 80’s boasts a beautiful landscape of mature trees and target greens. The greens feature Champions Bermuda making the putting surface playable year round.
The Greens At North Hills is conveniently located at 7400 Highway 107. Residents may pay an annual fee for unlimited golf with a cart or pay as they go. Everyone is welcome at The Greens At North Hills.
Tee Times may be booked in person, over the phone, on our mobile App or on the Internet. Special events may be scheduled for the golf course, Joey’s Sports Bar & Grill and the banquet hall that offers a panoramic view of the golf course.
Dress Code: Standard golf attire. Collared shirts required. Henley and Mock collars are acceptable.
Slow Play Policy: For the convenience of all guests, slow play will not be tolerated. Players falling behind more than one hole will be told to move forward and get back into position. Players stopping after the first nine to eat will lose their position and forfeit their right to proceed to the back nine unless space is available. Rounds are expected to be played in 4 hours. or less.
Carts must be in by 5:00 PM so that they may be cleaned, sanitized, and charged for the following day of business. Please understand that if you have to be asked to bring the cart in, it is for that reason. Flags will be picked up at 7:00 PM.